CPE Sponsor for CPA's
ChaosOver, Inc. invites you to attend
“Changing Chaos Into Productivity”
Field of Study: Personal Development Program
- Successfully manage the massive amounts of information that inundate you, both electronically held and paper-based.
- Accomplish your work by applying a simple personal operating system that best adapts to your workflow, personality and office design.
- Be far more organized and personally productive.
- Seal the cracks that information slips through. Have far more effective follow-up and follow-through with projects and clients.
- Make far less errors, mistakes and omissions.
- Have instant retrieval of all your electronic and paper information.
- Accomplish the same amount of work in far less time, while being totally in control of your career and your life.
Delivery Method: Group, Live
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None
Earn 9.5 CPE Credits
To register for this program, or more information regarding our programs and policies, please contact our offices TOLL FREE 1-88-VERY-CALM (1-888-379-2256).
ChaosOver, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.